From tailors's workshop
Knitwear made by hand
Ebooks - knitting books
- From us you can order knitwear made by hand and other garments from our workshop -
also made to measure. We aim to present 2 collections annually of our most recently designs.
Or you can make the garments yourself - enjoying yourself in your freetime - we supply patterns for knitting and yarn as well to your liking.
- Additionally we have the designline YPSPIGRA, a subdivision holding the style for theese garments
in a casual and simple design meaning to build up sets and suites holding jumpers, cardigans, tops, skirts etc.
- For your next project please have a look at the Design Gallery for inspiration.
- We deliver swatches of fabric and knitwear and samples of yarn with pleasure - for free!
It is important to choose the right colour for knitwear as well as for tailoring. A wrong choice ruins the model! Therefore I shall be happy to advise.
A few models are only available in one or two sizes - but mainly the sizes available are S, M, L and XL and from now on also in size XXL -
or we make to measure with pleasure.
We also do special designs - a design only for you - whether it's a private request or for professional use!
I, the proprietor, have many years of experience in design and produce of knitwear, dressmaking and tailoring using various qualities
- but always in exquisite natural fibres.
- I work in yarn from the highly estimated company Campolmi Roberto Filati s.r.l. in Firenze (Florence) in Italy - merino wool,
Egyptian cotton and linen - all yarn giving the most exquisite knitwear.
The fabrics I find at the local market every Thursday morning in Castelbuono where a gentleman from the town Gangi, next to the Madonie Natural Park,
delivers the most beautiful fabrics in these exquisite fibres I am always looking for.