Activate the slide-show by using the arrows at the side of the photo.
Click on a model name above the photo in the slideshow or in one of the lists to get more info each model:
- A plain design is often a beautiful design. And can also be particular like ours.
- Knitting patterns from the designline Ypspigro of gents' knitwear. Functionel and casual design.
- Yarn used by us: our DK-weight cotton ALCAMO, the aran-weight cotton AGRIGENTO,
linen/cotton and different types of our range in wool.
- Types of models: jerseys and guernseys. The second name, as PIANO, RUVIDO and LANA which might appear, tells if the item is in the DK-weight cotton (ALCAMO), the
aran-weight cotton (AGRIGENTO) or wool (LANA) as the design often is made in more yarn qualities.
- Recommended needles: from 3 mm to 7½ mm.
- The handsome models are named after local areas around Castelbuono and Pollina in Sicily.